Not like this.
How would you feel if I told you that I love you more than anyone ever could? Would it matter? Would it change things?
Didn’t think so…” —
That’s right. I’m back, and in full force(Get it? Force…Gun?…force? Never mind).
RT @TimOfLegend: People wouldn’t be surprised at Twitter being a part of political revolution if tweets had a more serious-sounding name.
- Don’t tell me ”I like you”, when you’re gonna flirt with other people.
- Don’t tell me ”I miss you”, when you’re throwing those words at other people, too.
- Don’t call me ”babe”, when you’re gonna give everybody else pet names, too.
- Don’t say ”I care”, then act like you don’t, later on.
- Don’t tell me ”I love you’’, when you’re clearly not in love.
Still no recognition for anything. Not that it really matters. I won’t be here for that much longer.
Slower and slower my breath gets heavier and heavier, wheezing like no other.
Tighter and tighter my lungs fail to work.
I have fought this fight for three years, where nothing has been safe.
Nothing changes. No one cares. The same ol’ same ol’.
I don’t know if I can do it again, if not, for the last time.